The idea America can repay 13 trillion dollars in debt is absurd and there is not one economist that believes it can happen--it is impossible. The issue is when and how the default comes.
- I believe it will probably be an orderly default where the U.S. government enters negotiations with China to offer concessions and a treaty to give China an equatable solution.
- There are millions of Chinese migrants who entered the U.S. illegally: They will be given visas and a pathway to citizenship.
- While the nation might default individuals won't be so fortunate. Any loan that has a government backing has the possibility of having Chinese debt collectors and if this time ever comes remember it will probably be in the middle of a economic crash. The millions of empty homes due for foreclosures will probably go to the people with the money to get them and in that case it will be the Chinese.
- Our natural resources will have to be part of the solution. Ironically, the ANWAR national wildlife refuge which is an ice desert with loads of oil will go into production to feed China's energy demands and liberals will say nothing about it.
- In this situation, the poverty that is common throughout the third world will become common place in the U.S.
- Students in U.S. public schools are not taught logic, nor any thing to do with critical thinking. However, millions of these people will literally become slaves with out chains. They are weak, stupid and have been fed a steady diet of lies, half truths about human nature, hedonism and materialism. Millions of these people will die.
If you think I am wrong then you are either misinformed about human history or have your head in the sand and your life right now is literally like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic 4 hours before she sank. The only way to avoid or possibly blunt the impact of this coming event is to turn back to God in repentance and holy fear. Nahum 1:7, The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him.
Isaiah 1:18-20 is a plea from the God to reject the current wisdom of the age and come to HIM. Come now, and let us reason together,” says the LORD, “ Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. ff you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land; but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword”; for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.
If the proverbial doo-doo does hit the fan this will be a time in America where there will be a permanent wealth realignment. To those of you in the upper middle class--don't be stupid. Your trust in empty platitudes combined with your current apathy will permanently harm your children and grandchildren. Just because you experienced the good life does not mean that your kids will do the same. I have interacted with too many upper middle class types who say they are Christians yet are arrogant. Deuteronomy 8:18 says 'God gave you the power to get wealth,' and you have forgotten that the blessings come from God and not necessarily because of your good works. (Deut 9:6) The Lord still has his hand stretched out in love however please take it for granted no longer. The time is coming soon, very soon when it will be withdrawn and judgement will come.
Please study a little history. Russia in the late 1800's was prosperous and decadent. In 1917 it all changed and by 1925 the entire Russian middle class was wiped out, the church destroyed and millions were on their way to death camps to never return. Look at the depravity unleashed in both world wars. That was total judgment on a people who had rejected God in the 1800's. Don't think it cannot happen in the U.S. or that your children or grandchildren are immune. God is no respecter of persons. As Billy Graham said: "If God does not judge our nation--HE would have to apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah."
My recommended reading list and website links are as follows: The New Testament book of Mark, followed by 1 Corinthians chapter 13. Please ask yourself when you read the description and definition of love in 1 Corinthians if you have ever heard anything better and then ask why not turn to the one who gave us that beautiful definition to live by.....
Over the coming weeks I will add more......I promise to my few readers. I will not let you down. Blessings, Lenny